Saturday, April 30, 2011

My first communion

since im a catholic,i have been going to Saturday church school so i can do my first communion.in there i met some good kids.we r all 7th graders but we go to different schools.and i have been going since september 19 2009.and this was my second year.and this year on may 14 2011 i will do it.and today i did a test on wat ive learned and the test was pretty easy.and also cus i was copying a girl named hilary chavez.but anyway,the catechist is gonnna call home to see if we passed.and i have confidence.her name was laura.so yea on may 14 my aunt who will be there when i do it and get my holy cookie,lol.its not really called that but i dont know the name of it.so yea i got my first holy cookie on april 9 2011,while on a class where they show us everything.but i will get my real one on i think on may 15 on a sunday.so yea im pretty happy,so ummm by

No comments:

Post a Comment