Friday, April 8, 2011

I love u Jennifer!!!!!!

theres this girl i know from school called jennifer something.im not sayin her last name.and i love her.well like her.i have a crush on her .and maybe she has a crush on me.but idk.ive benn to shy to ask her out but if we do go out there will be changes in peoples minds.like because i think shes popular and im well umm in the middle cuz i hang out with the ones they call nerds and they r,but i am very well respected.unlike my other friends,who get bullied.but still just cus i wear glasses dosent exactly mean im a nerd.thats just retarded.but yea there might be evil thoughts or something in peoples minds.i like jennifer because she is the nicest girl in school i know.she also smiles at me when i talk to her and i like that.she has a really pretty smile.she also has really pretty long hair.yesterday we were doing this in a class and she was looking at me and smiling so i just waved at her like hi.she waved back and smiled like she always does.but now i think that was stupid because she was smiling and all i could do was wave.so yea i got nottin more to say so yea ,bye guys and I LOVE U JENNIFER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment