Monday, May 2, 2011

Why you should vote for me, Director D.

"Hello, Poptropicans. It has come to my attention that I am currently lagging in the polls behind Medusa.

Medusa!

Elections such as these are about issues, and no issue is more important than a candidate's appearance. I ask you to consider my perfectly coiffed salt-and-pepper hair, and then look at the hideous mess of wriggling snakes that Medusa calls a hairdo. Or, rather, don'tlook at it, because you will immediately turn to stone. That's the kind of villain she is. I, on the other hand, only want what's best for you: a sleek, aerodynamic cranial appearance.

I mean, honestly, Medusa? She's not even the main villain on Mythology Island. Zeus is! Medusa is a miniboss at best. I don't even think she's qualified to participate in this election. Until we see her longform boss certificate, we should consider her an illegitimate candidate."

You have one day left to vote in this round. Vote Director D. for best Poptropica villain!

No comments:

Post a Comment